- Create content for our social media handles
- Curate content for webinars, campaign pages, banners, online/offline discussion sessions and internet-governance tech updates
- Supervise the preparation of communication collaterals for YIGF, and closely contribute in content creation for blogs to ensure visibility
- Coordinate with Marketing and Design Lead for ensuring that deliverables are met as a team
- Develop tailored campaigns for external outreach.
- Track internet-specific trends and internet-governance specific online discussions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in any other language is preferred
- Strong interest towards the internet governance and technology policy domain
- Fall in the age group of 18-35 years.
- Fair understanding of the global and India specific developments on technology, public policy and society is desirable
- Experience with curating and editing content for blogs, social media posts, strategic and agenda documents
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Able to dedicate 4-5 hours per week. Kindly note that this will depend on your role as a lead, team management requirements and the volume of work
Empower youth for a sustainable digital future
Apply before 18th February 23:59hrs IST
Not the role you are looking for? Find more opportunities to engage and contribute with us here.