- Contribute in creating a standard template for all the events of 2023 which will be inclusive of colour palette, design palette, logos, branding, emailers, collaterals, social media creatives etc.
- Collaborate with Content Lead for preparation of content and inputs on design templates
- Create designs for our social media handles
- Overseeing all design projects from conception to delivery
- Lead all the design requirements specific to the events, announcements, report releases, social media announcements etc.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Engage with the content creatively and introduce innovations to the designs requirement
- Fall in the age group of 18-35 years.
- Command over graphic designing skills along with advanced knowledge of software which includes but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Canva
- Effective communicator at visual mediums and leadership skills
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- Contribute 4-5 hours per week. Kindly note that this will depend on your role as a lead, team management requirements and the volume of work
Empower youth for a sustainable digital future
Apply before 18th February 23:59hrs IST
Not the role you are looking for? Find more opportunities to engage and contribute with us here.