- Lead the team in preparation of communication collaterals for YIGF
- Design strategy for impactful marketing of YIGF events on social media handles for increasing visibility
- Contribute in stakeholder engagement, contribute in defining YIGF’s role and branding as a leader and/or facilitator
- Develop the marketing plan for YIGF 2023 annual event
- Closely engage with Organising Committee (OC) Team to plan engagement with stakeholders, invite new partnerships/ and collaborate with potential partners/donors, cold calls to potential sponsors
- Build thought leadership on all the major internet governance issues
- Fall in the age group of 18-35 years.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- 4-5 hours per week. Kindly note that this will depend on your role as a lead, team management requirements and the volume of work
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc would be desirables
- Understanding of social media platforms and digital best practices, SEO and web traffic metrics, experience with video content creation and storyboarding
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking
Empower youth for a sustainable digital future
Apply before 18th February 23:59hrs IST
Not the role you are looking for? Find more opportunities to engage and contribute with us here.