The fellowship aims to provide focused mentorship and guidance to the best young minds who are enthusiastic and equipped with that urge to know and contribute to technology, policy and society.
Why Join Us?
- Be a part of the selected cohort of brilliant young minds motivated to engage and contribute to the Internet Governance space.
- Opportunity to engage in webinars by experts and team discussions prior to the conference on diverse topics of IG.
- Dedicated sessions during the conference to provide the fellows with a focused exposure to the issues of Internet governance as well as an opportunity to interact with the relevant stakeholders.
- Receive fellowship completion certificate post successful completion.
- Opportunity to receive financial support to attend the annual forum in person in Guwahati, Assam.
- Be a part of the Youth IGF India fellowship alumni community.
Important Dates to Note:
|Fellowship applications open
|Fellowship application close
|Selected fellows announcement
|Orientation and on-boarding of fellows
|Mentorship of fellows (Pre-annual forum, Phase 1)
|06.08.2023 to 17.09.2023
|Offline meet-up of fellows before the event
|6th edition of Youth IGF India
|Mentorship of fellows (Post-annual forum, Phase 2)
|14.10.2023 to 31.10.2023
Week 1: Introduction to Internet Governance and Relevance to the Indian context
Week 2: Analyzing Internet Access and Digital Divide
Week 3: The Regulatory Realm of Disruptive Technology: AI, Metaverse
Week 4: Mid-Fellowship Virtual Stakeholder Roleplay
Week 5: Global Digital Governance and Competition Regulation
Week 6: Cyberwarfare and International Cyberspace Governance
Week 7: Digital Safety Workshop
Week 8: Career Prospects in Internet Governance
Note*: The order of the sessions and the session themes may change